Welcome to TruckingIdaho.com (the "Site"). This TOU seeks to encourage prudent use of and applies to all users of the Site.
Accordingly, please read the following TOU carefully because when you access and/or use the Site (as made available on the www.TruckingIdaho.com & www.truckingidaho.net Web site), you acknowledge that you have agreed to abide and be bound by the terms and conditions of this TOU.
1. RESPONSIBILITY FOR USE. At all times, you agree to conduct your on-line activities on the Site in a cordial and friendly manner and in accordance with this TOU and all applicable laws. Any views or opinions expressed by you on the Site are your personal views or opinions and do not reflect the views or opinions of TruckingIdaho.com.
2. USER OBLIGATIONS. When you use the Site, you promise to provide true and accurate information. You also understand and agree that use of the Internet and the Site is solely your decision and at your own risk. TruckingIdaho.com is not responsible for the security of any information transmitted via the Internet, the accuracy of the information contained or presented on the Site, or for the consequences of any reliance on such transmission and/or information. You must make your own determination as to these issues.
3. RIGHT TO USE. The Site is provided by TruckingIdaho.com as a resource for you and to further the mission of TruckingIdaho.com. Access to and use of the Site is therefore limited to your personal use and to TruckingIdaho.com's mission-related communications, promotion and other activities. You do not have any right to distribute further the Site (or any part or content presented on the Site) without TruckingIdaho.com's prior written permission.
4. PROPRIETARY RIGHTS. You have no proprietary interest in the Site, and this TOU provides only a limited license to use its features. You have no right to identify or suggest an affiliation with or endorsement by TruckingIdaho.com and/or its policies or services. The Site is Copyright © 2010 TruckingIdaho.com and/or its licensors. All rights reserved.
5. ENFORCING SECURITY. TruckingIdaho.com wishes to keep the Site as a safe and productive resource for all. You therefore have no reasonable expectation of privacy while using the Site because TruckingIdaho.com reserves the right to view, monitor, and/or record activity on the Site and to comply with government or court appointed authorities when necessary. TruckingIdaho.com also reserves the right at any time when warranted to suspend or terminate operation of or access to the Site or any portion of the Site.
6. POSTINGS. The Site provides the opportunity to share knowledge and post and/or review resumes, employment availability and other helpful or meaningful information related to the trucking industry in Idaho. By submitting a resume, employment availability or information of any type (a "Posting") to the Site or by otherwise using the Site to transmit or display information, you automatically grant TruckingIdaho.com the royalty-free right to use this information for any purpose, including, without limitation, providing such information to other users of the Site. You also acknowledge that your submissions are non-confidential for all purposes, and you represent that you have all rights and permission necessary to submit, display, or make available any content in your Posting. Moreover, you agree that by using the Site you will not post or transmit any of the following materials on the Site:
· anything, which interferes with or disrupts the Site
· anything, which is contrary to the interests of TruckingIdaho.com
· anything, which may damage, lessen, or harm the goodwill or reputation of TruckingIdaho.com and its services,
· anything, which defames, harasses, threatens, offends, or in any way violates or infringes on the rights of others,
· anything, which violates any law or encourages anti-competitive or unlawful pricing behavior,
· anything, which involves the impersonation of any other person or entity,
· anything, which is inaccurate, off-topic, irrelevant, or inappropriate for the purposes of the Site, and
· anything, which constitutes junk mail, spam, or unauthorized advertising.
As the Site is generally public, the user experience is enhanced if you follow these guidelines. Please remember to respect others and their opinions. TruckingIdaho.com encourages open and sincere communication, but urges all users to remember that Site is intended to be a resource for all.
7. NO PRE-SCREENING OF YOUR POSTINGS. TruckingIdaho.com is not responsible for monitoring or moderating the Site to the extent TruckingIdaho.com itself does not post or display the information through its authorized channels and processes. TruckingIdaho.com therefore encourages you to use reasonable discretion in using the Site. TruckingIdaho.com also does not endorse, oppose, or edit any opinion or information provided by you or another person or entity on the Site. Any views expressed on the Site do not necessarily reflect the views of TruckingIdaho.com. Nevertheless, TruckingIdaho.com reserves the right to delete, edit, or take other appropriate action with respect to the Site (or parts thereof), including, without limitation, terminating your access or use, that TruckingIdaho.com believes in good faith violate this TOU and/or are potentially unlawful or harmful to TruckingIdaho.com and/or other persons or entities.
8. COPYRIGHT; DESIGNATED AGENT FOR NOTIFICATION OF CLAIMS OF INFRINGEMENT. TruckingIdaho.com respects the intellectual property rights of others, and it asks you to do the same. Accordingly, it is TruckingIdaho.com's policy to respond appropriately to a notice of alleged infringement that complies with U.S. Copyright Law. If you believe that one or more of your works have been copied or used in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide a written notice of your claim of copyright infringement that is directed to TruckingIdaho.com's designated agent as specified below along with the following information:
· A signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest that is allegedly infringed;
· A description, in reasonable detail (including any applicable URL address), of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
· A description, in reasonable detail, of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
· Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
· A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
· A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your written notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
· Designated Agent: Lynn Jorgensen
9. LINKS TO OTHER SITES. If links to other sites on the World Wide Web are provided or made available through the Site, please note that these sites have not necessarily been reviewed by TruckingIdaho.com and are maintained by third parties over which TruckingIdaho.com exercises no control and for which TruckingIdaho.com will not be responsible. Please also note that these links do not imply an endorsement by TruckingIdaho.com of any other site, product, service, person, cause, campaign, or information.
10. DISCLAIMER. THE SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS-IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES AND MAY INCLUDE ERRORS, OMISSIONS, OR OTHER INACCURACIES.
11. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. TRUCKINGIDAHO.COM SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF THE SITE. TRUCKINGIDAHO.COM’S MAXIMUM LIABILITY FOR ANY REASON SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU FOR USE OF THE SITE.
12. GOVERNING LAW. This TOU has been made in and will be construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of Idaho as applied to agreements entered into and completely performed in the State of Idaho. A printed version of this TOU and of any related notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings.
13. CHANGES. Please note that TruckingIdaho.com reserves the right to change the Site and/or its features (although TruckingIdaho.com doesn't have any obligation to do so) as well as the terms and conditions of this TOU. Your continued use of the Site following any announced change will mean that you have accepted any change to the Site and/or to this TOU. So, we encourage you to review this TOU on a periodic basis.
14. CONTACT INFORMATION. If you have questions regarding this TOU and/or the Site, including, without limitation, any requests to use any blog entry for other purposes, please contact
* * * * *